Earlier I wrote about the power of networking. In this entry I want to talk about the power of your network when it comes to value and benefits for you.
- Virtual board of directors when making decisions. When making decisions, ask your network of loyal business associates.
- A back up when needed for testimonials, meeting attendance, and moral support.
- To run ideas or suggestions for a group poll.
- Introduction to others in their network.
- For referrals of new business.
- Sources for references and testimonials.
I am sure there are other ways to utilize your network and also to be a benefit to your network. Be the first to give in your network. If you are you will be remembered. Always strive to be a benefit to others and you will receive the benefit in return!