Tuesday, August 7, 2007

How to Work Like the Masters

I am subscribed to a blog that had a link to the blog entry below. I thought the entry was good advice and worth sharing. If you do, let him know.

Carole DeJarnatt
Alliance Advisors, Inc.


When I need work done on my car, I consult with a mechanic. When it's time to build a deck in the backyard, I will search for an expert and listen to what he says. So when it comes to life itself, why wouldn't you at least consider what experts think?

read more digg story

1 comment:

Larry said...

I'm not a in to the business seen, but I appreciate that you took the time to comment on my blog.-I'm glad to know that there are biders in the business world.-Any time you coment on my blog, I will see what is on yours.
-I can't seem to get the rest of the story but this seems to be sound advice.