Saturday, October 6, 2007

Email Etiquette in the Jacksonville Business Journal

As a self-employed entrepreneur/business owner, one of the many ways I utilize to build recognition is by writing. I submit to websites such as Ezinearticles.com, ISnare.com (an article submission site), and locally the Jacksonville Business Journal. I am always thrilled when they pick up something I wrote.

With the Business Journal they own all copyright to the article so I cannot share through my normal resources. But I am able to share by linking to the article via their website. So if you have an interest and would like to see the lastest article I have published by them, click here to view it: Email Etiquette 101.

If you have any feedback, make comments.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope it is drier where you are than here in rainy Florida.

Carole DeJarnatt
Alliance Advisors, Inc.

No comments: