Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sites Worth Noting (in my opinion)

I have been doing a lot of research of late deciding what type of pages to offer on my website. Some of the websites I enjoy the most always had a resources page, sharing information with others for the benefit of others.

In particular I was searching for free sites to share with my visitors. In my search of free sites I found some noteworthy sites to share. Listed below are just a few that I ran across:

Startupphase.com is a FREE interactive business resource site filled with information and help for entrepreneurs no matter what stage your business is at. This site contains all the help and information you need to get your business off to a great start and help it grow successfully.

Selfseo.com This website combines various SEO tools, internet tools, and webmaster tools in one place and helps webmasters to build a successful website. In addition to that, you will find some webmaster articles with great internet related tips and tricks. I utilize this website alot when working on my website.

HTML Color Codes Great location to find html color codes for your website.

Kijiji.com Just found this website this morning. Another free site with the same concept as Craigslist. I actually like the look and feel of the website better than Craigslist.

Visit these websites if you have a need. Many small businesses and entrepreneurs are do-it-yourselfers and these sites could be of benefit to you. If you have any suggestions for other great resources, please share.

Carole DeJarnatt
Alliance Advisors, Inc.

No comments: