Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Customer Satisfaction Survey

I believe feedback is one of the best ways to learn, improve, and grow in your business. When working with clients I frequently ask them if they have ever done a customer satisfaction survey or asked for feedback from their customers. The majority of them tell me no. They had thought of it but just had not gotten around to it.

I am currently in the process of surveying a current client's customer database and am preparing the survey. I have written many surveys but had never thought of asking opinions on what should be on the survey. So today I want to learn from you. Would you put a comment on this post listing the most important question, in your opinion, that should be asked on a customer satisfaction survey?

Customer Feedback


I appreciate any and all comments that are made!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Taking customer survey is good for our business because this people will let us know where our business exactly stands and also to do business surveys we need customers.